Payment methods in the online shop
We offer several different payment methods to our customers shopping in the Räsymatot.fi online store. You have access to Klarna’s versatile, flexible and secure payment methods. This page gives you a convenient overview of the different payment options. Choose the option that suits you best!
Payment methods for Klarna
With Klarna checkout payment service you can shop safely and flexibly!
Online banking fees
You can pay for your purchases securely using the online banking IDs of all major banks. List of available bank online payment buttons:
- Cooperative Bank of Finland
- Danske Bank
- Commercial banks
- Savings Bank
- POP Bank
- My Savings Bank
- Local Authority
The following card payment methods are available through Klarna:
- Visa Electron
Invoice or specific payment
- The invoice has a 30-day interest-free payment period.
- The invoice will be sent to the email address you provided during the ordering process, so please fill in the details carefully!
- You cannot order products on account if you are ordering products for someone else or have otherwise provided a delivery address other than your address in the civil register.
- The terms and conditions of your Klarna invoice are available here.
- Batch payment:
- Flexible instalment payment: you can pay for your purchases flexibly in monthly instalments of at least 1/24 of the amount of the debt (but always at least EUR 5.00 including interest on the outstanding debt). You can always choose to pay the balance of the invoice in one lump sum.
- Fixed monthly instalment: you can choose between different monthly instalment options at the checkout. The instalments decrease each month as the outstanding amount of credit decreases.
- Pay later (Promotional invoice): if the purchase is accompanied by an offer of an extended payment period of 1-3 months against an initial payment (e.g. “Buy now, pay in February”), you can pay for your purchases according to the terms of the promotional invoice.
More information on paying by invoice and by instalment:
- >> Description of Klarna direct debit
- For more detailed standard European consumer credit data and monthly fee examples for flexible, fixed and promotional batch payments, click here.
- You must be at least 18 years old to make a purchase with a Klarna invoice or direct debit.
- Adult customers can apply to Klarna for credit to finance a purchase. So you can pay for your order in instalments when you choose to pay by Klarna batch payment.
- If you choose Klarna’s flexible batch payment or a promotional invoice (e.g. Buy now, pay in February) as your payment method for the first time, Klarna Oy will open an account for you and send you a credit agreement by post, which you must sign and send to Klarna Oy.
- All your purchases made with a Klarna batch payment will automatically be linked to the same account and the same monthly bill, even if you pay with a Klarna batch payment when you shop at other online stores. You will therefore receive only one invoice per month, with only one surcharge, regardless of the number of subscriptions. A monthly bill will be sent to you in the middle of each month. By logging in to Klarna, you can choose whether you want to receive your invoice by email or by post. Once you have paid the balance of the invoice, the account will be automatically closed.
- General information about Klarna terms and conditions of credit agreements
- For questions regarding Klarna billing and batch payments, we encourage you to contact Klarna Customer Service directly.
- >> Log in to your Klarna account
The service is provided by Klarna Bank AB (public) (head office address Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden)
Räsymatot.fi (Mattokeidas Oy)
Read more about the terms of delivery here.
Read more about delivery methods here.